Join the forum, it's quick and easy

德意志童话
欢迎来到【德意志童话】
本站是以德国足球/球员為中心的女球迷专属论坛,欢迎加入我们~

同人文区重新开放

【注意!注册不能使用163邮箱,注册后需重新登录!】
P.S.请尊重别人喜好,勿对配对以及他人有不敬言论。
德意志童话
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

您没有登录。 请登录注册

到页面 : 上一页  1, 2, 3, 4  下一步

浏览上一个主题 浏览下一个主题 向下  留言 [第2页/共4页]

华崎雪

华崎雪
人事经理
人事经理
抗议无效~~~
表示后宫当然可以是后攻,看叶卡捷琳娜姐姐和武姐姐……或者我大汉王朝诸君……(谁说刘家的都是总攻?你们以为你们都是野猪啊?)

另,我觉得有必要声明下我的CP观,除了老板娘,generally speaking 我认为玫瑰他是……嗯,这么说吧,玫瑰这个词在德语里用的定冠词是die……(汗)

所以,鸟叔本来就是后攻中的一个啊……

雪竹。

U20现役球员
U20现役球员
留名留名。玫瑰这么四处留情所以头发变成现在这样哼哼哼(喂!

话说LS那句“除了老板娘”戳中我的HHP了哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,老板娘表示总受无鸭梨,连跟Miro面前都是受……||||||

拉小十

拉小十
人事经理
人事经理
恩…爪机党压力大…话说我可以做个副会长神马的不?《众人:这人是有做二把手的嗜好么…拍~

图吹oo猫

图吹oo猫
球队教练
球队教练
欧欧欧
深夜赶来膜拜此楼
太长见识了
>.<恶补JQ史啊!!!

http://798732153.lofter.com/

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
马克众内牛满面来按爪...

华崎雪

华崎雪
人事经理
人事经理
To 小拉姑娘(哇咔咔我发明的称呼吗?):等咱家(?)猪波都变成中古了你就可以来当会长了……(汗,估计那时候吾等现任考古学家都成名誉职或者……入土了,倒)

To 猫:补吧补吧话说有些我也没见过……(汗)

To LS:来,让会长抱抱(汗),顺便代表咱家(??)皇后内牛一个……

eva

eva
球队老板
球队老板
膜拜会长 我是来学习的……

http://deutschtale.footfan.org

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
举爪提问,老马和克林同学的JQ文翻译可以丢来吗?
最近看darrus的perhaps love 虐得我各种翻滚....
有授权,不过只打算翻马克部分... Twisted Evil

eva

eva
球队老板
球队老板
我完全赞同丢perhaps love的新翻译 正巧文区有个姑娘翻了一点 LS可以去看看有没有冲突部分

http://deutschtale.footfan.org

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
无冲突~ 如果那位翻译的姑娘不介意我就丢上来。文荒中自给自足的产物,翻得不好顺求砖。 Smile

华崎雪

华崎雪
人事经理
人事经理
丢吧丢吧用文来砸死我吧~~~(汗)
话说姑娘是准备翻PL中的马克部分?还是啥的……(看PL只看马克部分的会长自抽中)

话说我很想求俄语帝去给我把《camel》翻完了去……

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
紧紧握爪!话说在PL的汪洋大海中找马克真不容易啊...
我一度还想借助google大神翻camel来着...

华崎雪

华崎雪
人事经理
人事经理
……我只敢用谷哥哥翻个标题(汗)

话说camel俄语都写到98年的事了啊我内牛满面……
但是在PL中找马克总让我有一种物是人非“不管这厮咋样最后还是别人的”这种祥瑞感……(逃)

传说中马克是从属性上就没有HE的CP?

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
PL就素虐老马的!克林个没心没肺的渣!(私心还是喜欢克林的但是他在文里永远都渣得不成样子...这种性格的人还真是可远观不可亵玩orz...)连撒糖给福利的时候都让人一边萌到翻滚一边想大口鲜血往外喷啊掀桌!

内牛满面表示,传说中只有《后来》是不算HE的HE...

握拳坚信,所有cp再怎么属性不合,只要那啥够强烈,一定能通过某次心意相通滚床单解决的!哇咔咔咔Razz

华崎雪

华崎雪
人事经理
人事经理
……私认为,他渣还不要紧,我怕的是他摆出一副淡定圣母范儿来做渣的事……新欢旧爱神马的……
话说我和我同学得出的结论就是,此人只可远观不可亵玩。所以文中想亵玩的普遍都杯具了……(皇后我不是说你!真不是说你!)

话说曾经看camel那章老马的幻觉才是虐心……貌似那章还没有中文翻译?(就那个“尤尔根,我昨晚做梦,梦见你说你不再爱我了”)

《后来》这文有CP吗有吗……(好吧,就算有吧)那结局算HE吗算吗……“再见,混蛋尤尔根”“晚安,混蛋洛塔尔”(哦这个不是最后,最后是加州寄来的生日卡片貌似……)

《camel》里他俩滚了那么多次床单也没HE啊喂(掀桌)好吧我也不知道结局是什么,但肯定没HE

话说我现在已经习惯了,我觉得马克这样也挺好的,纠纠缠缠一辈子,总比我家猪波的棒打鸳鸯被迫分手(超级大误)还有我家悲催希拉的物是人非以及各种两两相忘好吧……你们继续纠缠下去吧,这对于我来说已经似乎HE了ORZ,他们俩要真是相逢一笑泯恩仇了我才觉得BE了。话说你要是已经坚持怨念了一个人20年,你要是不再怨念他了只能证明你不再在乎他了。
完毕。会长顶锅盖逃。

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
拆锅盖虎摸~

我觉得淡定圣母范本身就是很渣的表现啊!

话说camel要HE了纳尼还有PL~ camel就是前传!这俩滚了那么多次床单,哪一次不是各怀鬼胎纳尼心意相通了...一只压抑纠结痛苦挣扎委曲求全一副为了这点可怜的联系我愿意x尽人亡状(你是来黑老马的咩!差不多一点! 汗 )都木有好好享受鱼水之欢都不觉得幸福,一只心安理得给啥要啥灵肉两分游戏人间根本不想有额外牵绊更不可能动什么只要有你全世界都是浮云这种念头...喂!这种H完全就是采阳补阴吧! Sad (诡异邪恶想法乱入...)

有生之年实在开不了窍没法HE,那就相爱相杀好了~
Laughing

华崎雪

华崎雪
人事经理
人事经理
嘛,相爱想杀神马的是HE的一种……我坚信。(你去shi)

X尽人亡……噗,GN果然也是坚信老马在上的人吗……(喂喂,这种词本来就是用来形容top的吧)话说国外姑娘写文和国内最大的不同就是互攻神马的频繁出现……《camel》按说是篇攻受不明(?)的互攻文吧,但由于he and he把我弄到头晕加上本人脑补能力甚为强大,被我硬扭成了马克(绝大多数时候,除非作者写的太明显了)……咳咳,话说就算是玫瑰翻到上面我也会强制脑补成女王你就那么喜欢骑乘【哗】吗……(捂脸,自重去了)

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
完全无法想象玫瑰能在勒夫人之外的谁上面啊...(捂脸)
于是来丢文。砸吧砸吧我知道我英语渣~
---------------------------

Perhaps Love

61.WHITER SHADE OF PALE
苍白浅影

Summary: Two friends chat

---------------------------------------------------------------

“So should I tell you about our latest news, Lothar?”

“所以我该告诉你最近关于我们的新闻吗,Lothar?”

The voice from the phone is mocking him, reminding him how foolish he seems to be, how foolish he is really with his feelings, his dreams, how painfully foolish is his whole life now.

电话里传来的声音嘲讽着他,提醒着他自己看起来有多傻,他的感觉,他的梦想有多么愚蠢,他的整个生命又是如何深陷在这样痛苦的愚蠢中无法自拔。

“Go on, my friend, if you feel the need to share it with someone – go on”.

“说吧,伙计,如果你想把这事儿和谁分享的话。”

He knows that his disinterest is fake, Hansi knows that his disinterest is fake, but still he keeps pretending that he couldn’t care less about everything that will be said. It is a part of this game they play every time. Hansi does his best to pretend that all he says is nothing more than an idle gossip, he makes a show of being bored by this useless chat.

他知道自己只是假装淡漠,Hansi也知道,但他仍努力装作对接下来的话题毫不在意。这是他们之间常玩的把戏了。Hansi 作出一副无非说些无聊八卦的样子,而他则假装对这些没有意义的谈话感到厌烦。

Why they keep playing – they both don’t know.

为什么还要玩下去呢?他们自己也不知道。

“Klinsmann visited us in London, as you may know already”.

“Klinsmann 来伦敦访问我们了。你已经知道了吧。”

“Old news, Hansi. Very old”.

“这是旧闻,Hansi,很旧了。"

The pain has burned out already, the stabs of jealousy - every time he saw Löw’s happy smile directed at Jürgen - are gone, turned into numbness. His only wish is not to see this pair together again.

痛苦的烈焰熊熊燃烧起来,每当他看见Löw直面Jürgen幸福微笑时就冒出来的,名为嫉妒的钻心剧痛消失了。取而代之的是麻木。他只希望再也别看见这对狗男人在一起的样子。

“Ah, then you should know that dear Jürgen disappeared the night after the match. Decided that sightseeing is the best entertainment after midnight, I suppose”.

“哦, 那你也该知道你亲爱的Jürgen赛后当天晚上就不见人影了咯。他一定是去旅游观光了,大半夜的,我想没有比这更好的娱乐活动了。”

“So what?”

“所以呢?”

Short pause, and Hansi chuckles.

短暂的停顿,Hansi 轻笑起来。

“It’s just that Löw’s reaction seemed a bit strange to me. He obviously didn’t like that his lover went for a walk without him”.

“我只是觉得Löw的反应有点奇怪而已。他显然不太喜欢恋人独自跑出去散步。”

The word ‘lover’ hurts. This whole dialogue is nothing more than self-torture. He shouldn’t be listening. He shouldn’t want to know what these two are doing. He should hang on and stop talking with Hansi. He should forget every single one of his wild dreams. He should be living in reality. He should forget.

“恋人”这个词深深刺痛了Lothar的心。整个对话除了自虐还是自虐。他就不应该听什么见鬼的新闻,他就不应该发了疯地想知道那两个人都在做些什么。他应该挂掉电话,不再和Hansi说下去,他应该把每一个和这个疯狂的梦想有关的人都忘掉,他应该生活在现实里。是的,他应该忘掉。

He can’t.

可他做不到。

“Understandable reaction, I’d say”.

“我觉得这反应很正常。”

“And even more, these two even had some kind of fallout”.

“而且,他俩似乎因为这事闹了点儿不愉快。”

“Did they really?” Bored tone that should hide the feelings that rise from somewhere deep inside, though he’s not sure that he’s able to hide anything from Hansi.

“他们真吵架了?” 再漫不经心的语气也无法掩饰他内心深处涌出的情绪了。虽然他不确定自己能够在Hansi 面前隐瞒任何一件事。

“But everything is fine now”. Right, and if he allowed himself a moment of hope thinking that Jürgen may be getting tired of Löw, it’s just another proof of his foolishness.

“但现在一切都很好。" 是啊,如果他允许自己哪怕一秒钟对 ”Jürgen 腻烦 Löw了”抱有希望,那只能又一次证明他的愚蠢而已。

And even if there are problems… Words ‘Jürgen’ and ‘London’ used in the same sentence is worse than anything – he still remembers, though it all was more than ten years ago.

即使他们之间真的出了问题...‘Jürgen’ 和‘London’这两个词放在同一个句子里就已经再糟糕不过了。他还记得那时的事,虽然,已经过去十年。

“We should be glad for them”.
“我们该为他们感到高兴。”

“Oh yes”, Hansi laughs, he almost hates this sound. “You know that Klinsmann was in Germany the whole last week?”
“对啊~” Hansi大笑,Lothar几乎对这样的声音感到痛恨了。“你知道的,Klinsmann上星期一整周都呆在德国。”

“I’ve read newspapers already. This is old news too”.
“我看过报纸了,这也是旧闻。”

“And spent many, many hours talking with Löw on the phone”.
“他还用了大把的时间和Löw讲电话。”

“That was to be expected”.
“用脚趾头都能猜到。”

“And after all these talks Jogi suddenly decided that he may sign a new contract. Looks like you again won’t be getting this job”.
“他们谈完之后, Jogi 突然决定签一份新合同。看来你又和主教练职位无缘了。”

“Looks like that”.
“嗯."

As long as Löw works here he won’t be able to make any move towards Jürgen, to leave for America, to get more than he has now… Let him sign any contract he wants.

只要 Löw 在这里工作,他就不可能进一步接近Jürgen ,不能去美国,不能得到比现在他所拥有的更多...他爱签什么合同就签吧。

“And, if I understood Jogi right, Klinsmann once again got tired of too many journalists calling him in the most inopportune of times. He changed his phone number once again. Should I get you the new one?”

“如果我没理解错Jogi 的意思, Klinsmann 又一次表示了对记者频繁骚扰的不满,他换号了。需要我告诉你新号码吗?”

“There’s no need”, his lips are moving, articulating the words in even tone, though his hands are cold suddenly.

“不用了。” 他的嘴唇蠕动着,清晰地吐出每一个字,双手却瞬间变得冰凉。

“Got other sources? Watch out, I might get jealous”. Hansi’s voice is still mocking him.

“你已经通过别的途径知道了?当心哦,我会嫉妒的。” Hansi 的声音仍像是嘲讽。

“Don’t worry, I’m still ready to… help… you any way I can”.

“有什么事的话我当然还是会帮你的。”

He is cold.

他全身发冷。

Jürgen’s number is on the quick-call list, Jürgen’s number is one of the few he remembers. He dials it without even thinking.

Jürgen的号码在快速拨号列表里。Jürgen的号码是为数不多的,他熟烂于心的号码之一。他不假思索地按下了拨号键。

Pleasant mechanical voice answers him.

另一端传来悦耳的机械女声。

‘This number doesn’t exist anymore’.

“您拨打的是空号。”

华崎雪

华崎雪
人事经理
人事经理
狗男人……
不好意思我的HHP成功的漏了……(汗)

话说不知为何看到最后一句脑中成功的回响起了中国移动客服员的声音……(喂喂)每当我打朋友的电话听到这个声音时我都想冲过去把那人揍一顿(自重),所以对老马此刻的感觉我深有体会(……普通朋友,扯)。

熊抱姑娘~~~我有在标题和顶楼注明姑娘的翻译哦~~~(献花)

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
以为被吞了的一层...
自杀留墓碑,围观64请上楼。

由cryptolepine于24/10/2010, 12:27进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了1次

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
吞楼了咩?

Perhaps Love

64.ANDANTE
缓慢的歌

Summary: Music plays

强烈建议配合以下背景音乐脑补!
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2AWQiBvyZf0/isRenhe=1

------------------------------------------------

It seems that all sounds become louder in the evening. Empty apartment is suddenly filled with echoes of footsteps, water running in the shower is more deafening than any wate***ll, click of the switch makes him shudder and the rustling of leaves outside is so clear as if the trees were inside the room.

似乎所有声音在夜里都会变大。空荡荡的公寓里充盈着脚步的回音,花洒里喷出的水流声比瀑布还要震耳欲聋,碰触开关发出的声音让他战栗。窗外树叶沙沙作响,清晰得就像树种在屋里一样。

In such evenings it doesn’t matter what to turn on – TV or radio or any music. All he needs is to make the silence retreat, to fill it with constant noises to return some semblance of normality. That’s the only way he can work, just do anything without constantly turning to look over his shoulder though he perfectly well knows that he is alone in here.

这样的夜晚,无论是开电视、收音机还是播放音乐都无所谓了。他唯一需要的只是用持续不断的噪音驱赶那可怕的寂静,试图回到某种表面上的正常中去。这也是他唯一能做的了。什么都好,只要别让他一直下意识地回头看就够了。他很清楚,这里只有他一个人。

Turning the page of the magazine, he doesn’t even listen to another female voice that is murmuring the words in the background. There is nothing interesting to read, but he continues to browse through colored pages, just out of boredom. The kettle starts whistling, puffs of smoke rising above the bowling water.

将手中的杂志翻过一页,他甚至都没有去听空气里飘着的另一个女声在呢喃什么。杂志也没什么好看的,但他的目光还是扫过那些彩页,打发着无穷无尽的沉闷。壶里的水烧开了,壶盖哐啷作响,雾气从沸水中跳升。

Andante andante, thread lightly on my ground…
(歌词,不翻)

His mind catches the phrase for some reason, he idly wonders why, pouring the water into his cup. Strong aroma of coffee is much more suited for the crazy rush of morning, but what does he care? It’s one of the pleasures of being alone – nobody is here to tell what should be done and what shouldn’t.

他的思绪不知为什么被这个短句攫住了,他一边懒散地想着为什么,一边把热水倒进杯子。浓郁的咖啡香更适合匆忙又混乱的早晨,但他可不在乎这个。独居的一个好处就是,没有人会唠叨你该做什么不该做什么。

Two spoons of sugar and no cream, a glass of mineral water instead – too strong if he wants to sleep this night, but…

两勺糖,不加奶,一杯矿泉水。如果他今晚还想睡觉的话这个浓度显然太大了,可是...

(歌词,不翻)

The phrase is running again and again in his mind, he shakes his head wondering what is so special in it besides the soft rhythm.

这个短句在他脑海中徘徊着,他用力摇摇头,不明白这句话除了旋律柔和之外有什么特别之处。

(歌词,不翻)

His laughter sounds too loudly – he suddenly realizes that it’s not his mind playing tricks on him. The phrase repeats over and over for maybe a minute already.

笑声听上去异乎寻常的大。 他突然意识到这不是大脑在和他开玩笑。这个短句翻来覆去地响着大概已经有一分钟了。

(歌词,不翻)

He doesn’t know why is this, the CD got stuck or the player decided to malfunction after a year of solid working, or should such things happen to the equipment at all. Anyway it is easily corrected by pressing the button, and he stands up to go and do just that.

他不知道这是怎么了,是CD卡住了还是连续工作一年多的机子罢工不干了,话说机器应该出现这种问题么?管他呢,反正按个按钮就能解决的事。他站起来,想走过去把机子关掉。

He’s to careless or simply not paying attention, there’s no other way to explain this clumsiness – turning around he tips the cup over with his hand. Hot brown liquid spills over the table, runs down on the floor, and just by chance he manages to avoid it.

也不知是粗心还是大意,这么笨拙的动作恐怕也没有别的解释了。转过身来的时候他打翻了手边的杯子。滚烫的棕色液体洒了一桌,直奔地板流去,也许他本可以避免这事发生。

(歌词,不翻)

The mop is surely hidden behind piles of different things that shouldn’t be here at all. Cleaning the floor slowly he notices with some sort of detachment that the words come to him as if by their own will. ‘I’m your music, I’m your song’, murmurs he softly. He is good at singing even if he doesn’t show it very often.

拖把一定是藏在堆积如山的杂物背后了,反正不可能在这。他慢慢擦着地,心不在焉。一些词像是有自主意志般接近了他。‘I’m your music, I’m your song’, 他低声唱道。其实他唱功很不错,只是不怎么展现罢了。

(歌词,不翻)

Soft voice of a woman answers him, a counterpoint or a counterpart. One line, over and over and over.

轻柔的女声应和着他,像是配合,又像是补充。只有一句,重复,重复,再重复。

His gaze falls on a bowl of ice-cream that already started to melt. He has no taste for it already anyway.

他的视线落在一碗微融的冰淇淋上,现在他已经没有心情吃了。

The freezer is filled with fruits, at the first glance it seems like there is nothing here to eat but apples and oranges and grapes. He puts the bowl on the lower shelf.

冰柜里装满了水果。他扫了一眼,发现除了苹果桔子葡萄,也没什么可吃的东西。于是他把碗放回了冰柜。

(歌词,不翻)

He remembers some movie where there was a song stuck on one phrase, and there are even some memories of it being a thriller… Smiling he goes to other room.

他记得某部电影里有首歌就只有一句词,好像还是部悬疑片...他微笑着走进了另一个房间。

Sound of the phone makes him start, and he waits till the answering machine switches on – he is almost sure that this is Marijana.

促使他移动脚步的是电话铃声。他没有接,一直等着来电自动转到留言-- 他几乎可以肯定那是Marijana.

(歌词,不翻)

‘Lothar, dear, call me when you’re home’, his wife’s voice is cheerful, ‘there’s something I’d like to tell you’.

“Lothar,亲爱的,到家了打给我。”妻子的语气兴高采烈,“我有些事想告诉你。”

About the new something she wants to buy, he’d bet if there was anyone here he could bet with.

一定是她又想买什么新东西了,他敢打赌是这样,如果有什么人能跟他打赌的话。

These constantly repeating words don’t even annoy him. There is some strange pleasure to be found in listening to the one musical phrase again and again.

持续重复着的唱词实际上并没有让他觉得烦躁。反复循环地听同一句歌词反而有种奇怪的愉悦感。

(歌词,不翻)

Rocking slowly in rhythm with the music…

他甚至缓慢地随着音乐的旋律开始摆动舞步。

(歌词,不翻)

Mobile phone ringing, unknown number, anyway…

手机铃声响起,来电是一个陌生的号码。

Andante andante…
(歌词,不翻)

“Hello”.
“喂。”

“Lothar.” Brisk and curt, not a greeting, just the acknowledgement, and the voice is so dear, the voice that makes everything around glow – just hearing him… “What is with Giovanni?”

“Lothar.” 轻快活泼,简明扼要,不是寒暄,而是确认。这个声音是如此亲切可爱,似乎让整个世界都变得温暖明亮,富有激--情。一切都只因为听了他的声音,一切都只是为了听他的声音... “ Giovanni 怎么了?”

“You mean…”
“你是指...”

“What’s going on there?”
“那边发生什么事了?”

“He is old, Jürgen”. This is the best explanation he can give. These four months he barely even followed the events in ‘Salzburg’.

“他老了,Jürgen.” 这已经是他所能给出的最好解释。四个月以来他几乎没有跟进过Salzburg的事情。

“Not that old”. And maybe Jürgen is worried, genuinely worried.

“他没有老成那样。” 也许 Jürgen 是着急了,真的着急了。

“He’s slipping. Forgetting things sometimes. Maybe there were problems. I don’t know”.

“他总犯错,有时会忘事。也许是出了什么问题吧,我不太清楚。”

Jürgen is calling him, late in the evening, to ask about Trapattoni, and he feels himself happy, like some weight was suddenly lifted from his chest and he is able to breathe fully again. The absurdity of it is the fine match to the music playing now in his apartment…

Jürgen 给他打电话了,深夜,问Trapattoni 的事。他感到幸福,就像压在胸口的沉重感突然卸去,终于可以深深呼吸新鲜的空气。荒诞的是,这和屋里回荡着的音乐简直配合得天衣无缝。

“He shouldn’t be”.
“他不该这样。”

Yes. He shouldn’t. He understands very well what Jürgen should be feeling now.

是啊,他不该这样。他很清楚Jürgen 现在是什么感觉。

“Come and see for yourself”.

“你自己过来看看就知道了。”

“I will. When I’m allowed to fly again”. A little opening to start some sort of conversation, all that is needed.

“我会去的。等我有空再飞一趟的时候。” 小小的缺口,足以开启某种意义上的对话。

“How are you?”
“最近怎么样?”

“Fine”, matter-of-factly, curt, Jürgen has no use for pleasant chats. “You?”
“挺好的。” 简洁得几近吝啬的回答,也确是事实,Jürgen 从来不是能愉快聊天的对象。“你呢?”

“Fine as well”, and no theme to hold on to, to speak before Jürgen says goodbye.
“也挺好。” 直到Jürgen 说goodbye,他们再没有什么话题能继续聊下去。

“Well then, till later”, and the voice disappears before he’s able to answer.
“那,下次见。” 他还没来得及回答,电话另一端的声音已经消失了。

Till later, till later, if it means, if it really means that Jürgen… Or was it…
下次见,下次见...如果这意味着,如果这意味着Jürgen...这是不是表示...

(歌词,不翻)

And the music still plays though he didn’t hear it when he was talking with Jürgen. But no, it’s still here. Barely audible sound of a disc turning, and then again the line he’ll probably be able to sing now even in his sleep.

音乐还在播着,虽然他在和Jürgen说话时根本没有听见,但它一直在响。碟片转动的声音几不可闻,又放到了那段他甚至在梦里都能唱出来的歌词。

(歌词,不翻)

He taps his fingers absently over the deck, just a light touch, but apparently it was all that was needed to make everything work again. Another soft scratching sound, and suddenly the song goes on.

他在并不存在的桌子上敲击手指,只是轻击,但显然这已经足够让一切运转如常了。又是一声轻微的响动,音乐突然继续了下去。

Andante andante, oh please don’t let me down…
(歌词,不翻)

tbc

由cryptolepine于24/10/2010, 12:16进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了1次

华崎雪

华崎雪
人事经理
人事经理
没吞……姑娘你多发了一遍……

华崎雪

华崎雪
人事经理
人事经理
纠个小笔误bug……

The freezer is filled with fruits, at the first glance it seems like there is nothing here to eat but apples and oranges and grapes. He puts the bowl on the lower shelf.

冰糕上撒满了水果。他扫了一眼,发现除了苹果桔子葡萄,也没什么可吃的东西。于是他把碗放回了冰柜。

================================================
前两个字应该也是冰柜。

谢谢GN的辛勤劳动~~~

cryptolepine

U18现役球员
U18现役球员
已改。
虽然发了两遍,可是我只看见一层楼有的说...

最后一章已经翻完的,71。先为千年大炮灰Hansi默哀一记...55555...
还有,你们...你们这两只!口不对心神马的!遭天谴了吧,哼哼~

话说克林当了拜仁主教练以后干的某些事真挺不厚道的...不知道他是不是因为对拜仁没啥感情,搞起改革来完全不顾人心向背,最后惹得连最忠诚的看台球迷们都想废了他,鲁梅尼格再挺他也没用啊。如果是老马这个拜仁的嫡系子孙来执教,总不会闹得一拍两散吧。

当然不能否认他给德甲风气带来的变化是积极的,也是巨大的。只是作为拜仁粉...哎,左右两难啊~

----------------------------------------------

WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TIME

美妙的圣诞节

Summary: Small party at Flick's.
在Hansi Flick的圣诞宴会上。

------------------------

Lothar is sitting in front of him.

Lothar坐在他对面。

Lothar is wearing a dark suit and a horrible striped tie. Lothar is looking as immaculate as ever. Smiling. Self-assured. Almost arrogant. Younger than he should look.

Lothar 穿着黑衬衫, 打着难看的条纹领带,看上去前所未有的整洁。他微笑着,很自信,甚至带了几分傲慢,显得年轻了好几岁。

Lothar is smoking too much.

Lothar 烟抽得太多了。

The ashtray is filled with half-smoked cigarettes. The glasses are almost empty. The music is just a noise in the background.

烟灰缸堆满了烟头。一杯又一杯酒见底。背景音乐只不过是烦人的噪音。

Lothar is talking too fast.

Lothar 语速飞快。

The only times he makes pauses is when he takes another drag off his cigarette or when he is searching for words.

只有在需要抽一口烟和为寻找合适的词汇沉吟时,他才短暂地停顿一下。

Lothar is good at telling stories.

Lothar 对编故事向来在行。

Silke is laughing. She’s fussing over Lillian – two months ago she was fussing exactly like that over Marijana.

Silke 满脸笑容。她现在对Lillian 的事格外上心 -- 两个月前对 Marijana 也一样。

Silke doesn’t care which one of Lothar’s women shows up for a party this time. All she knows that Lothar is important and it’s all she cares for.

Silke 并不在乎 Lothar 带着哪一位女伴出席宴会,她只知道 Lothar 是重要人物,也只在乎这个。

He’s taking a sip from his glass.

Lothar 啜了口酒。

“Will you be applying for Bayern job this season then?”

“这赛季你会申请回拜仁当主教练吗? ”

“Sure I will”. And Lothar laughs.

“当然。”Lothar 笑道。

“Will you get it?”

“能成吗?”

“Damned if I know”.

“鬼知道成不成。”

Lothar looks sure of himself.

Lothar 看起来相当自信。

“And if you don’t?”

“要是他们拒了你怎么办?”

“I want this job. And I‘ll get it. Someday”.

“我渴望这份工作,总有一天我会得到的。”

No hint of hesitation in Lothar’s voice.

Lothar 的话不带一丝犹豫。

“It’s the most important thing for me now”.

“现在对我来说这是最重要的事了。”

And only someone who knows Lothar as long as he does will be able to see that it’s not exactly the whole truth.

只有某人知道,这不是事实的全部。

The bells are chiming outside, two women are chattering at the other side of the room.

门外钟声响起,两位女士到房间的另一侧聊天去了。

“I still don’t understand why you don’t want news about Löw’s… little affair anymore”.

“我不明白你怎么就再也不想知道 Löw 的小八卦了。”

“Because it’s not important”, flat voice, and Lothar is looking away, at the brightly lit Christmas tree.

“因为那不重要。” Lothar 语气平静,目光游移到别处,落在闪闪发亮的圣诞树上。

“Why isn’t it suddenly?”

“怎么就突然不重要了?”

“Because no matter how much I know about it there is nothing I could do”.

“因为知道得再多,我还是什么都做不了。”

Lothar is smoking too much.

Lothar 烟抽得太多了。

“And I still don’t understand why aren’t you doing anything with the information you have?”

“我也不明白你为什么知道了消息又不采取行动。”

The question catches him off-guard.

这个问题问得他猝不及防。

“Because… Because I’ve still had no chance to do it”.

“因为...因为没机会。”

“He’s not letting you near him”. There’s no irony in Lothar’s voice.

“他总是一副生人勿近的样子。” Lothar 这句话没有任何讽刺意味。

“It’ll change. I just have to wait”. He’s told it himself a million times already.

“ 情况总会变的,再等等吧。” 他已经这样告诉自己无数遍了。

“I see”.
“哦。”

They look at each other.

两人四目相对。

He knows that Lothar is the only person he can confide in. He knows that Lothar will understand.

他知道 Lothar 是唯一能倾诉的对象了。他知道Lothar会理解的。

They are too alike in some ways to not be… friends.

他们某些方面太相似了...却不是朋友。

“So, let’s have our New Year’s resolutions!”, he says cheerfully and a bit too loudly – to catch attention.

“那...新年新气象!说说你们的新年计划吧~” 为了吸引人们的注意,他故意大声说道,很高兴的样子。

“Isn’t it a bit too early, honey?” Laughs Silke, lifting her head from another photo album she was showing to Lillian.

“这个年拜得好像有点早啊,honey~” Silke 一边笑,一边抬起头来。刚才她正低头望着自己向Lillian展示的另一张合照。

“We won’t see Lothar and dear Lillian”, he sends her a smile, “till after the New Year, so it’s just about time. So… Lillian?”

“过了年我们就见不着Lothar 和亲爱的Lilian了” Flick朝她微笑了一下,“所以现在正是时候。话说...Lilian?”

“So this time next year”, she giggles, “I’ll be Lothar’s wife”.

“明年这个时候,” 她笑得花枝乱颤,“我就是Lothar的妻子了。”

“You can bet on it”, adds Lothar to make everyone laugh.

“那是,谁不信你就跟他打赌。” Lothar 插了一句,众人莞尔。

“Silke?”

“Silke? 你呢?”

“This time next year I’ll get all my paperwork done and won’t have to run around like a headless chicken two days before Christmas. Lothar?”

“明年这个时候我就写完论文了,再也不用像没头小鸡一样,圣诞节前两天还东奔西跑瞎忙活了。Lothar呢?”

“This time next year I’ll be sitting here as a Bayern’s coach, on my way to winning Champions League and Bundesliga title”, and a round of applause follows.

“明年这个时候我会坐在拜仁的教练席上,准备把欧冠奖杯和德甲冠军沙拉盘抱回来。” 这个雄心大志自然博得了满场喝彩,

Liar.
说谎。

But he is applauding too, though he knows that what Lothar said out loud is the least important thing of them all.

他还是违心地鼓掌了, 虽然他很清楚,Lothar 这一番吆喝其实说的只是件微不足道的事。

“Hansi, what are you waiting for?” Lillian always giggles. “What will your resolution be?”

“Hansi, 轮到你啦~” Lillian 总爱傻笑。“你有什么重大想法呀?”

“This time next year I’ll be the champion of Europe looking for winning the World title in two years”.

“明年这个时候我会作为欧洲杯冠军征战世界杯。”

Another round of applause.

又是一阵热烈的掌声。

And Lothar smiles in his face.

Lothar脸上浮起诡异的微笑。

Lothar knows him all too well.

Lothar 太了解他了。

Their real wishes remained unsaid.

他们真正的愿望,秘而不宣。

tbc

cryptolepine

U18现役球员